Superiority only in RightousnessOn a certain occasion the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) was travelling on his camel over hilly terrain with a disciple, Uqba Bin Aamir. After going some distance, he asked Uqba to ride the camel, but Uqba thought this would be showing disrespect to the Prophet (s.a.a.w.). But the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) insisted and he had to comply. The Prophet (s.a.a.w.) himself walked on foot as he did not want to put too much load on the animal. [Nasai]
A Selection of Articles
- Concept of Lord God by the Jews and Christians
- The Year of Grief
- The Holy Quran on Muhammad (s.a.a.w.)
- Concept of Lord God by Nation of Abraham
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- Description of the Prophet
- The Ideological Foundation of Islam
- Double Reward or Punishment
- It is He Who ...
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...