- Category: Allah - The One and Only God
- Hits: 23192
Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) described the greatness of Allaah in the most beautiful way:
· “He is controlling the affairs of all the kingdoms.
· He commands and prohibits, creates and gives provision, and gives death and gives life.
· He raises and lowers people’s status, alternates night and day, gives days (good and not so good) to men by turns, and causes nations to rise and fall, so that one nation vanishes and another emerges.
· His command and decree are carried out throughout the heavens and on earth, above it and below it, in the oceans and in the air. He has knowledge of all things and knows the number of all things.
· He hears all voices, and does not mistake one for another; He hears them all, in all the different languages and with all their varied requests and pleas. No voice distracts Him from hearing another, He does not confuse their requests, and He never tires of hearing the pleas of those in need. He sees all that is visible, even the walk of a black ant across a solid rock in the darkest night. The unseen is visible to Him, and secrets are known to Him…
For Sale at $300, but Buy it for $800Sayyidna Jareer ibn Abdullah, Radi-Allahu anhu, once sent his servant for buying a horse. The servant made a deal for three hundred dirhams and brought the seller with him so he could be paid. Sayyidna Jareer ibn Abdullah, Radi-Allahu anhu, looked at the horse and realized that the seller had undervalued it. "Would you sell it for four hundred?" he asked. The seller agreed. "How about five hundred?" he continued his unusual "bargaining" and finally bought the horse for eight hundred dirhams. He was later asked why he did so. "The seller was not aware of the true value of this horse, " he explained. "I have simply given him a fair price because I had promised to Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, to always be sincere and well-wisher for every Muslim."
A Selection of Articles
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- Phases and stages of the call
- Aspects of Pre-Islamic Arabian Society
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- With His Family and Children
- Life Here is but Sport and Pastime
- Abraham confounds Nimrod
- The Similitude with which Allah has sent him
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'