Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- The Prophet and the people who opposed him
- Do Not Speak Evil Openly Unless
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- Kindness to Animals
- Superiority Only in Righteousness
- Muhammad-the White Cloud of Mercy
- The First ‘Aqabah Pledge
- Generosity of the Prophet
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People