Enter Islam in whole
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
(2:208) O Believers, enter completely into Islam and do not follow in the footsteps of Satan, for he is your avowed enemy.
God demands that man should submit, without reservation, the whole of his being to His will. Man's outlook, intellectual pursuits, behaviour, interaction with other people and modes of endeavour should all be completely subordinate to Islam. God does not accept the splitting up of human life into separate compartments, some governed by the teachings of Islam and others exempt. (Tafheemul Quran)
A Selection of Articles
- Jesus Questioned by Allah T'ala
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- Lam Ya Lid Wa Lum Yu Lud
- Islam being introduced to Arabian Tribes and Individuals
- General Meanings of the Arabic word Rabb
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- Gheebah (Backbiting)
- Aspects of Pre-Islamic Arabian Society
- The First, The Last, The Evident and The Immanent
- Justice of the Prophet