Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- God created the heavens and the earth 'in truth'
- Kindness to Animals
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- The Journey to Allah, the Sublime
- Obey Majority, Go Astray
- None is equal with Him in rank (112:4)
- Prophet's Moral Teachings
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri
- Allah mentioned in other scriptures