Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Adam & Eve Then Cried out to Allah
- The Holy Quran's Use of the Word Rabb
- Justice of the Prophet
- Life Here is but Sport and Pastime
- Asmaul Husna in a tabular form
- Signs For People of Fikr, ‘Aql and Zikr
- Spiritually Deaf
- Concept of Lord God by Nation of Abraham
- The Invasion of Tabuk in Rajab, in the year 9 A.H.
- Kindness to Animals