Superiority only in RightousnessOn a certain occasion the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) was travelling on his camel over hilly terrain with a disciple, Uqba Bin Aamir. After going some distance, he asked Uqba to ride the camel, but Uqba thought this would be showing disrespect to the Prophet (s.a.a.w.). But the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) insisted and he had to comply. The Prophet (s.a.a.w.) himself walked on foot as he did not want to put too much load on the animal. [Nasai]
A Selection of Articles
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!
- The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the Greatness of Allah T'ala
- Generosity of the Prophet
- Jesus Questioned by Allah T'ala
- Signs For People of Fikr, ‘Aql and Zikr
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- A New Society being built
- Spiritually Deaf