Superiority only in RightousnessOn a certain occasion the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) was travelling on his camel over hilly terrain with a disciple, Uqba Bin Aamir. After going some distance, he asked Uqba to ride the camel, but Uqba thought this would be showing disrespect to the Prophet (s.a.a.w.). But the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) insisted and he had to comply. The Prophet (s.a.a.w.) himself walked on foot as he did not want to put too much load on the animal. [Nasai]
A Selection of Articles
- The Second Stage
- People embrace the Religion of Allah in Large Crowds
- Love for the Poor
- The First Stage
- The Military Activities between Badr and Uhud
- Aspects of Pre-Islamic Arabian Society
- It is He Who ...
- The Prophet and the people who opposed him
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- Four Meanings of Ayah