Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Ten Commands For Israelites and Muslims
- Shirk in Practice
- Prophet's Appearance and Dress
- The Battle of Badr - The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- Ten Principles of Success in the light of the Seerah
- The Best in Morals and Manners
- Concept of Reward and Punishment
- The Opening (Al-Fatehah)
- The First ‘Aqabah Pledge
- It is He Who ...