You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
A Selection of Articles
- Prophet's Appearance and Dress
- The Prophet on the Battlefield
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- Reject Taghut
- A Cooperation and Non-Aggression
- Adam & Eve Then Cried out to Allah
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- Taqdir, the Destiny