You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
A Selection of Articles
- Concept of Lord God by people of Madyan and Aika
- Concept of Reward and Punishment
- Adam & Eve Then Cried out to Allah
- The Holy Quran's Use of the Word Rabb
- Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) Invasion
- A Poem on Prophet Muhammad by Iqbal
- Signs For People of Fikr, ‘Aql and Zikr
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- Forgiveness by the Prophet