Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Khilafah - Vicegerency on Earth
- Far Removed from Love of Wealth
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Justice of the Prophet
- Rights of Neighbors in Islam
- Gentleness of the Prophet
- The Light of the Prophet by Dr. Badawi
- Al-Isra’ and Al-Mir‘raj
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...
- Mercy to all Mankind