Allah is the Lord
اَلْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.(1:2)
In Arabic the word Rabb has three meanings: (i) Lord and Master; (ii) Sustainer, Provider, Supporter, Nourisher and Guardian, and (iii) Sovereign, Ruler, He Who controls and directs. God is the Rabb of the universe in all three meanings of the term.
A Selection of Articles
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- With His Family and Children
- The scholar is he who fears Allah
- Real Meanings of Eiman (Faith)
- Concept of Lord God by the Jews and Christians
- Phases and stages of the call
- Islam being introduced to Arabian Tribes and Individuals
- The First Stage
- The Similitude with which Allah has sent him
- Zulm: Wrong-doing