THE PREACHER WISHES PEOPLE WELL
THE PREACHER OF GOD’S WORD WISHES PEOPLE WELL, NO MATTER HOW THEY TREAT HIM
The Prophet besieged Taif for more than twenty days. When it became difficult for the Muslims to continue with the siege, he ordered them towithdraw. It was then suggested that the Prophet bring down a curse upon the heads of the Thaqeef tribe, but the Prophet merely raised both hands and prayed: “Lord, guide the Thaqeef, and bring them into the fold of Islam.” The Prophet was likewise told of the contumacy and disbelief of the Daus tribe, and again it was suggested that he should invoke a curse upon them, but the
Prophet’s response was again to pray. “Lord, guide the Daus,” he begged, “and bring them into the fold of the faithful.”
A Selection of Articles
- Concept of Lord God by Nation of Abraham
- Asmaul Husna in a tabular form
- The Journey to Allah, the Sublime
- The Holy Quran's Use of the Word Rabb
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Shirk in Practice
- The Holy Quran on Muhammad (s.a.a.w.)
- People embrace the Religion of Allah in Large Crowds
- Malik (Master)
- Don't be a "Saghir"