An Illuminating Lamp
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُّنِيرًا" O Prophet! We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good tidings and of warning, as a caller to Allah by His leave and as an illuminating lamp," [Qur'an (33:45 - 46)]
A Selection of Articles
- The Battle of Uhud
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- A Cooperation and Non-Aggression
- The Expedition called Dhat-ur-Riqa‘ (in the year 7 A.H.)
- Prophet's Moral Teachings
- Routine Household Tasks
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Ten Commands For Israelites and Muslims