You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
Articles - Related
A Selection of Articles
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri
- Two Levels of Faith
- Forgiveness by the Prophet
- The First Phase ... The Status Quo in Madinah at the Time of Emigration
- Love and Anxiety for his Ummah
- Asmaul Husna in a tabular form
- He created the heavens and the earth in six days
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi
- The Invasion of Tabuk in Rajab, in the year 9 A.H.
- Prophet's Appearance and Dress