Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Kindness to Animals
- The Second Stage
- Prophet's Appearance and Dress
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- The First Stage
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- Parents by Imam Bukhari
- Gentleness of the Prophet
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...