There is not a leaf ...
Allah T'ala says in the Holy Quran:
وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلاَّ يَعْلَمُهَا وَلاَ حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الأَرْضِ وَلاَ رَطْبٍ وَلاَ يَابِسٍ إِلاَّ فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
(6:59) He has the keys to the realm that lies beyond the reach of human perception; none knows them but He. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea; there is not a leaf which falls that He does not know about and there is not a grain in the darkness of the earth or anything green or dry which has not been recorded in a Clear Book.
A Selection of Articles
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People
- The Similitude with which Allah has sent him
- Trust in Allah
- General Meanings of the Arabic word Rabb
- The Final Phase of the Diplomacy of Negotiation
- The Third Phase
- Justice of the Prophet
- With His Family and Children
- Religions of the Arabs
- Phases and stages of the call