Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Prophet's Moral Teachings
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Five Qualities, Must Have, Must Keep
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the Greatness of Allah T'ala
- The Third Phase
- Concept of Lord God in Islam
- He created the heavens and the earth in six days
- The Opening (Al-Fatehah)
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People