Enter Islam in whole
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
(2:208) O Believers, enter completely into Islam and do not follow in the footsteps of Satan, for he is your avowed enemy.
God demands that man should submit, without reservation, the whole of his being to His will. Man's outlook, intellectual pursuits, behaviour, interaction with other people and modes of endeavour should all be completely subordinate to Islam. God does not accept the splitting up of human life into separate compartments, some governed by the teachings of Islam and others exempt. (Tafheemul Quran)
A Selection of Articles
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- Adam & Eve Then Cried out to Allah
- Bearer of good news and a Warner
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- The First Stage
- That is Allah, Your Lord!
- Shirk in Practice
- Phases and stages of the call
- Muhammad-the White Cloud of Mercy