Allah is the Lord
اَلْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.(1:2)
In Arabic the word Rabb has three meanings: (i) Lord and Master; (ii) Sustainer, Provider, Supporter, Nourisher and Guardian, and (iii) Sovereign, Ruler, He Who controls and directs. God is the Rabb of the universe in all three meanings of the term.
A Selection of Articles
- The Angel of Mountains Was Ready to Crush
- Five Qualities, Must Have, Must Keep
- Asmaul Husna in a tabular form
- The Second Stage
- The Etiquette of Dealing with Parents
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- Bearer of good news and a Warner
- Kindness to Animals
- Concept of Lord God by People of Sodom
- Twenty-Nine Traits of Prophet’s Great Character