Some commandments to Israelites
وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ لاَ تَعْبُدُونَ إِلاَّ اللّهَ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَاناً وَذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَقُولُواْ لِلنَّاسِ حُسْناً وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّيْتُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنكُمْ وَأَنتُم مِّعْرِضُونَ
(2:83) Remember that We made a solemn covenant with the children of Israel to this effect: worship none save Allah: be good to your parents, to your relatives, to the orphans and to the helpless; speak aright with the people: establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. But with the exception of a few, you all slid back from it and are paying no heed to it even now.
A Selection of Articles
- In the Shade of the Message and Prophethood
- A New Society being built
- Concept of Lord God by Aad People
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- The Conquest of Khaibar (in Moharram, 7 A.H.)
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him), Attributes and Manners
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- Far Removed from Love of Wealth
- The Bad and Good are Not Equal
- Concept of Lord God by Noah's People