Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Migration of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) Life in Madinah
- The Battle of Uhud
- The Conquest of Khaibar (in Moharram, 7 A.H.)
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...
- In the Shade of the Message and Prophethood
- The Vanguard of Migration (in the Cause of Allah)
- The Expedition called Dhat-ur-Riqa‘ (in the year 7 A.H.)
- Spiritually Deaf
- Prophet's Manners and Disposition
- General Meanings of the Arabic word Rabb