Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Blessed is He
- Sawa al-Sabil
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- Twenty-Nine Traits of Prophet’s Great Character
- Rulership and Princeship among the Arabs
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- Lam Ya Lid Wa Lum Yu Lud
- The Invasion of Tabuk in Rajab, in the year 9 A.H.
- Ten Principles of Success in the light of the Seerah
- Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem