There is not a leaf ...
Allah T'ala says in the Holy Quran:
وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلاَّ يَعْلَمُهَا وَلاَ حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الأَرْضِ وَلاَ رَطْبٍ وَلاَ يَابِسٍ إِلاَّ فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ
(6:59) He has the keys to the realm that lies beyond the reach of human perception; none knows them but He. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea; there is not a leaf which falls that He does not know about and there is not a grain in the darkness of the earth or anything green or dry which has not been recorded in a Clear Book.
A Selection of Articles
- The scholar is he who fears Allah
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- Gentleness of the Prophet
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi
- Concept of Lord God by Nation of Abraham
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- All human beings are bound in a covenant with God
- Surely the guilty shall not prosper!
- Trust in Allah
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri