Superiority only in RightousnessOn a certain occasion the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) was travelling on his camel over hilly terrain with a disciple, Uqba Bin Aamir. After going some distance, he asked Uqba to ride the camel, but Uqba thought this would be showing disrespect to the Prophet (s.a.a.w.). But the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) insisted and he had to comply. The Prophet (s.a.a.w.) himself walked on foot as he did not want to put too much load on the animal. [Nasai]
A Selection of Articles
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- Taqdir, the Destiny
- Allah alone do we worship and Allah alone do we turn for help
- Military Platoons and Missions between the Battle of Uhud and the Battle of the Confederates
- The Bad and Good are Not Equal
- Location and nature of Arab Tribes
- Don't be a "Saghir"
- Concept of Lord God by Aad People
- Superiority Only in Righteousness