Fast to Develop Piety
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
(2:183) O Believers, the Fast has been made obligatory on you just as it was prescribed for the followers of the Prophets before you. It is expected that this will produce piety in you.
A Selection of Articles
- Ahad - The One and Only
- The Expedition called Dhat-ur-Riqa‘ (in the year 7 A.H.)
- The Angel of Mountains Was Ready to Crush
- Concept of Lord God by The Meccan Pagans
- The Year of Grief
- The end cry of the righteous
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- Adam & Eve Then Cried out to Allah