Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- Love and Anxiety for his Ummah
- The Holy Quran on Muhammad (s.a.a.w.)
- The Journey to Allah, the Sublime
- Mother Teresa: Jesus Could not Have ...
- The Farewell Pilgrimage
- Obey Majority, Go Astray
- The Lineage and Family of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
- The Place of Knowledge and Responsibilties
- All human beings are bound in a covenant with God
- Justice of the Prophet