Gentle"By the grace of Allah, you are gentle towards the people; if you had been stern and ill-tempered, they would have dispersed from round about you" [Qur'an 3:159]
A Selection of Articles
- The scholar is he who fears Allah
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him), Attributes and Manners
- With His Family and Children
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- The Final Phase of the Diplomacy of Negotiation
- I am indeed close
- Differentiate 'God's will' and 'God's good pleasure'
- The First Stage
- Allah mentioned in other scriptures
- All Praise Be to Allah