Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
A Selection of Articles
- He (s.a.a.w.) Preferred Living Poor
- Concept of Lord God by the Jews and Christians
- The First ‘Aqabah Pledge
- The Year of Grief
- The Power of Dua by Khalid Baig
- Parents by Imam Bukhari
- Far Removed from Love of Wealth
- Five Qualities, Must Have, Must Keep
- The end cry of the righteous
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?