Allah is the Lord
اَلْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.(1:2)
In Arabic the word Rabb has three meanings: (i) Lord and Master; (ii) Sustainer, Provider, Supporter, Nourisher and Guardian, and (iii) Sovereign, Ruler, He Who controls and directs. God is the Rabb of the universe in all three meanings of the term.
A Selection of Articles
- Bani Al-Mustaliq (Muraisi‘) Ghazwah Sha‘ban 6 Hijri
- Allah T'ala Instructs the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) on Dawah
- Belief in Ghaib - The Unseen
- We Ask Allah to Direct us on to the Straight Way
- The Prophet on the Battlefield
- Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High.
- Concept of Lord God by the Pharaoh and his People
- Do Not Speak Evil Openly Unless
- Location and nature of Arab Tribes
- Allah alone do we worship and Allah alone do we turn for help