Disposition by AliHe was the most generous of heart, truthful of tongue, softest in disposition, and noble in relationship. He who first set eyes upon him feared him, but he who associated with him loved him. Those who described him would say: 'I have never seen before or after him anyone similar to him, peace be upon him.'
Articles - Related
A Selection of Articles
- The Place of Knowledge and Responsibilties
- Concept of Lord God by Aad People
- He (s.a.a.w.) Preferred Living Poor
- Ten Commands For Israelites and Muslims
- The Verse of the Throne
- Don't be a "Saghir"
- All Praise Be to Allah
- Khilafah - Vicegerency on Earth
- People embrace the Religion of Allah in Large Crowds
- The First Stage