Allah is the Lord
اَلْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.(1:2)
In Arabic the word Rabb has three meanings: (i) Lord and Master; (ii) Sustainer, Provider, Supporter, Nourisher and Guardian, and (iii) Sovereign, Ruler, He Who controls and directs. God is the Rabb of the universe in all three meanings of the term.
A Selection of Articles
- With His Family and Children
- The First ‘Aqabah Pledge
- The Expedition called Dhat-ur-Riqa‘ (in the year 7 A.H.)
- Who is Allah
- Prophet's Manners and Disposition
- Shirk: The One Unforgiveable Sin!
- The Battle of Badr - The First Decisive Battle in the History of Islam
- The First Phase ... The Status Quo in Madinah at the Time of Emigration
- Life Here is but Sport and Pastime
- Blessed is He