You will find with Allah
وَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتُواْ الزَّكَاةَ وَمَا تُقَدِّمُواْ لأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
(2:110) And establish the Salat and pay the Zakat. you will find with Allah whatever good you send forward for your future; Allah is watching everything you do.
A Selection of Articles
- Allah as "WE" in The Holy Quran
- He created the heavens and the earth in six days
- Repentance, but for Whom and When?
- Concept of Lord God by Thamud People
- Four Meanings of Ayah
- Islam being introduced to Arabian Tribes and Individuals
- He Never Hit Anyone
- Obey Majority, Go Astray
- Spiritually Deaf
- Mercy for the World by Nadwi